Friday, December 16, 2011

And all good things too come to an end!

As I sat in on my last MBA class at ESADE yesterday (and probably the last class in my life), it was a strange bitter sweet feeling. Sweet cos it does feel like a bit of an achievement and bitter because it marks the end of 15 intense and exhilarating months! Just the thought of not knowing when I will see some people who have come to become very close friends is sad to say the very least!


But one thing is for sure, life will never be the same after ESADE and I mean that in a good way. When I got accepted to the MBA and readied myself to move to Barcelona, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. A year and a half later I know a lot of what I am today is because of this very experience and for that I will always be thankful for ESADE and the people who I crossed paths with here!

Time to go take the real world by storm :-)

No comments: