Saturday, September 10, 2011





Some share worthy interesting quotes I've come accross (Some inspiring and some just funny)


"Dear Lord.. The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. " - Homer Simpson


"People think at the end of the day that a man is the only answer [to fulfillment]. Actually a job is better for me."
—Princess Diana





Let there be spaces in your togetherness - Khalil Gibran




If you do things well, do them better. Be daring, be first, be different, be just.
Anita Roddick (Bodyshop)



Life is brief, and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be damn good. It better be worth it.” - Steve Jobs


Here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is my life - Barney Stinson

No comments: