Friday, September 09, 2011

I have never really been a fan or even a regular watcher of Tamil movies, but then I've really loved some movies like Roja, Kandukondain Kandukondain and Alaipayuthey in the past.

However I must say that the last two that I tried watching in the recent past have been pretty bad. It was like watching a string of meaningless Salman Khan movies that are the least bit entertaining, give you what feels like a permanent headache and then you also have to deal with the depressing fact that you live around people who really seem to enjoy them!

Yesterday, my mum and dad were really in the mood for a tamil movie and coaxed me in to watching this one called 'Vaaranam Aayiram' and I really loved most of it (barring some questionable breaking in to dances in the middle of blasts and exams). It makes you think about how unpredictable life can be/

It also has some lovely music scores and it has not been directed by Rehman (That is encouraging right?)

Here's my favorite song from the movie:





No comments: